Far Oaks Lessons
We're always on hand to help you get the most out of your game! Private lessons and group clinics are the fastest way to improve your game!
If you want to get smarter... read a book! If you want to play better golf... take a lesson!
New drivers, putters and irons are quick fixes. Golf instruction is a proven solution! The world's best golfers rely on the private lessons to keep their game fine tuned, yet most average golfers hardly take any lessons at all. Lessons are the fastest way to improve your game! We do our best to teach the student, and not a phylosophy!
Do you have any of these problems?
- Inconsistent driver
- Bad slice
- Can't get irons off the ground
- Can't get “up and down”
- Bad hook
- Can't putt
- Top the ball too much
- Hit a lot of fat shots
- The dreaded shanks!
- Hitting out of bunkers
In just 45 minutes, you can improve your game in a low stress environment. We will put power and accuracy into your game!
You will learn:
- Essential concepts of an efficient golf stroke
- How to build your individual golf stroke
- The application of your golf stroke for chipping, pitching, putting and bunker play
You will receive:
- Personal instruction
- Free range balls
- Take home literature to reinforce lesson
Doyle Moffitt, our Director of Golf offers private lessons at the following rates:
- $55 per 45 minute lesson
- $150 for three lessons
- $225 for five lessons
- $40 for 45 Lessons
- $110 for a Series of 3 Lessons
- $40 per 45 minute lesson
- Looking for a Golf Camp for your child this summer? We have you covered...
- Our staff will be having (2) week long camps in June and July
- The cost for each session is $125 per student and includes instruction, balls, hat and t-shirt,
and on-course play
- Please contact the golf shop at 618-628-2900 to sign-up
Click HERE for more details on the 2016 Junior Golf Camps
the path I was on which was buy every new driver and swing aid that came out…
I would have gone broke!”
- Larry Schlatter
All the Best,
Director of Golf