FAR OAKS GOLF CLUB IS ONE OF THE BEST DAILY FEE OUTING VALUES IN THE ST. LOUIS AREA - MAYBE ALL OF THE MIDWEST
Tee it high and let it fly into open fairways on one of the Midwest's best golf courses. The front nine is a Scottish-style links layout with native prairie grasses and wild flowers. Grand oaks line perfect fairways on the backside with truly one of the best 9-holes in the St. Louis area. Expect smooth rolling large greens when you play Far Oaks that are consistanly rated the best public course greens in the area, you won't be disappointed. Complementing the golf course, the Clubhouse Grill features a casual club setting with delicious lunch options. The Grill has four beers on draft including: Bud Light, Miller Lite, AmberBock, and Blue Moon, several bottles, full liquor bar and various wine selections as well.
There are several reasons to visit Far Oaks Golf Club:
- Location- Only 15 minutes from the arch in downtown St. Louis
- Best/Truest rolling public greens in the St. Louis area
- The Premier Golf Club in the St. Louis Area for Golf Outings and Tournaments!
- Beautiful Wedding Receptions and Parties Under Our Pavilion for Up To 200!
- Outstanding 19th Hole with outdoor deck that faces west and overlooks the 9th and 18th greens.
What a better place to watch the sunset and listen to the ballgame with our outdoor speakers!
- Number 1 in playability! 5 Sets of tee boxes, Low rough and generous zoysia fairways all for players of all levels to enjoy their experience.
- The only course in the area designed by 1968 Masters Champion Bob Goalby!
- All Zoysia grass and short game practice facility that is well maintained.
- Some of the BEST Season Passholder rates in the area with passes for all players from Seniors to the working professionals that are extremely affordable!